|Condition:||New||Type:||Cone Crusher,Coarse type crushing||Capacity(t/h):||150-430t/h|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Tankuang||Model Number:||HP220-C|
|Price:||Negotiate online or face to face||Certification:||ISO9001:2008||Warranty:||1 year warranty|
Engineer guided and offer foundation drawing
Whole using life and offer foundation drawing freely
|Packaging Detail:||Exporting standard, usually container|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 working days after receiving the down payment|
2.Over 50 years product experience
3.Long service life
4.Simple structure and maintenance
Introduction of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
The Tankuang hydraulic cone crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush materials with middle and high hardness such as, ironstone, copper ore, granite, basalt, cobblestone, marble, limestone and so on. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is popular to be used in high automatic crushing line which has strict requirement for finished products’ shape and ratio.
Features of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency
2. Thin oil lubrication makes the service time increased.
3. Manifold crushing cavity
4. Easy maintenance and operation.
5. Less spare part consuming and low operation cost
6. between-layer pressuring crushing and better finished product shape.
7. Hydraulic pressure protection and hydraulic pressure cavity clearing, high automatization and less stop production and repairing time.
8. The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy be operated
Composition of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
Main parts of the cone crusher include frame assembly, eccentric sleeve assembly, drive shaft assembly, motor assembly, dynamic cone assembly and fixed-cone assembly etc. Supplementary parts consist of electrical system, lubrication system and hydraulic system etc.
Technical Parameters of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
Cavity Size (Coarse/Fine)
Minimum Discharging Size (mm)
Max Feeding Size (mm)
Note: Any change of technical data shall not be advised additionally.