Fine and smooth crystal white powder, a little alkaline taste, Absorb carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air to forming calcium carbonate. Burning up to the highest temperatures52º Celsius to dehydrate the water to forming calcium oxide. Relative density 2.24, Melting point 5800C (dehydrating water), Dissolve in acid, salt, glycerin. Difficult to dissolve in water: (0.6g/200ml, 200C, strongly alkaline, pH value 12.4). Not dissolve in alcohol, the aqueous solution is alkaline.
calcium hydroxide Content Ca(OH)2 %
Hydrochloric acid insoluble substance %
Sulfur compound (SO4) %
Iron (Fe) %
Alkali metal & Magnesium (MgO) %
Heavy metal (pb) %
Ammonia liquor %
Used in the carbon dioxide and other acidic gases, absorber agent, disinfectant gent, antiacid agent, buffering agent, neutralizing agent, hardening agent; Used in pharmaceuticals, organic synthesis etc.
Used in waste water treatment, Power plant desulfurization, Putty powder, Chemical additive and other lines. calcium hydroxide Content divided into three series: 80%-90%,90%-93%,above95%, fineness is 325um (sieving rate).
Packaging & Shipping
Package: 25kg,50kg or jumbo bag
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.