|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
Construction,glass and stainless steel,metal,aluminum alloy window and door etc
|Brand Name:||TYT||Model Number:||TYT-7900|
|Shelf Time:||12 months||Standard Color:||white and grey||Volume:||300ml|
|Tensile Strength(Mpa):||> 0.4||Skin Time:||< 30 mins||Elastic Recovery:||> 80%|
|Extrusion(ml/min):||> 80||Shore Temperature:||within 27℃|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml per cartridge, 24 pcs per carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days|
1.metal silicone sealant
2.100% organic silicon
3.Specially for stainless steel
4.Good bonding for metals
Product Series: TYT Organic Silicone
Model: High Quality Metal Silicone Sealant for Stainless Steel TYT-7900
1.TYT-7900 is the sealant for one component,neutral curing and 100% organic silicon, which has a good bonding property to glass and stainless steel materials.
2. No corrosion to stainless steel, more safe to use, more Environment friendly.
1. Suitable to the installation of stainless steel doors & windows;
2. Suitable to the bonding and fixing of glass,to the joint sealing,
3. Suitable to the installation and sealing of aluminum alloy doors & windows.
Color: translucent, silver grey and other colors as customers request;
1. Be sure to the applicability of products by compatibility test before use.
2. Not suitable for the materials surface with grease, plasticizer or solvent.
3. Not suitable to use in non-ventilated place,which needs moisture in air to solidify.
4. Not suitable for frosting and humid surface, soggy or humid places all the year round.
6. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 5°C or higher than 40°C.
Packaging: 300ml/Cartridge, 590ml/Sausage; 24 pieces/Carton
Storage: be kept in a dry, shady and cool place below 27°C and the quality guarantee period is over 12 months from the production date.
1. Construct in environment with good ventilation;
2. Keep uncured silicone sealant beyond children’s reach. If getting into eyes, wash with running water for several minutes, and then consult a doctor.
1. Clean the base material with cloth; and clean it with solvent;
2. Then cut the nozzle and press glue gun ,balance the glue to the both sides,ensure to fill the joint and tightly stick to the base material.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
|Performance||Measured Value||Test Method|
|Density /mm||≤ 1||GB/T13477|
|Extrusion (ml/min)||≥ 80||GB/T13477|
|Skinning Time /min||≤ 30||GB/T13477|
|Elastic Recovery /%||≥ 80||GB/T13477|
|Tensile Modulus /Mpa|
|Tensile Adhesion||No damage||GB/T13477|
|Bonding after Hot Extrusion and Cold Draw||No damage||GB/T13477|
|Bonding after UV-irradiation||No damage||GB/T13477|
|Tensile Adhesion after Immersion in Water||No damage||GB/T13477|
Show our factory :
Sample Testings in Lab:
Start the production line before a series of strict sample testings by advanced machines. Such as,Tensile Strength Test,Shore-A Hardness Test,Skin over time Test and so on.
Container Loading Show:
Show our certifications and testing reports:
(Of course, we can provide others certifications to you if you need,such as SGS/MSDS, our silicone sealant products have been passed by ISO 9001:2008 and CNAS etc.)