The advantages are as follows:
1. Consumes Fly ash, which is a big problem for thermal power plants to dispose. It is environment friendly, because of no need of burning.
2. Higher strength, best thermal insulation & excellent sound absorption, vibration resistance compared to red bricks. The AAC product’s lightweight and easy workability means that is very quick to install on site and transportation with lesser brakeage.
3. AAC blocks made walls can be left exposed (without Plaster) and gains strength over time. It saves structural cost by 35% and recycling of breakage, rejects also.
4. AAC products are not affected by harsh climatic conditions and will not degrade under normal atmospheric conditions.
5. AAC Block does not have any toxic substances or emit odors. Its production, management and disposal do not represent any health risks or damage to the environment. Its production process develops non-toxic gases.
6. AAC blocks are bigger in size then conventional bricks, resulting in lesser number of joints. Less joints result in lesser quantity of mortar required, resulting in saving of mortar.