The product is high temperature resisting used as gasket maker on many purposes in engine, industry machine, electric appliance.
MIFENG 102# High Temp RTV Silicone Gasket is a single component, room temperature vulcanizing gasket compound designed to provide reliable “formed-in-place” gaskets for mechanical assemblies. This material cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket. The product resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking. Designed for superior bonding properties to oil contaminated metals as compared to other formed-in-place gaskets, and maintains outstanding oil resistance.
The product can replace most cut gaskets, form to any shape instantly, cure fast. It also seals timing chain covers and differential covers. After it dry, it is tough yet flexible. The product can works up to 250°C, and resists oil, water, antifreeze and transmission fluid.
Sensor safe, non-corrosive
Superior adhesion and flexibility
Improved oil resistance
Replaces most cut gaskets
Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
Timing gear covers
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For assembly as form-in-place gasket
1. Remove all previous material from mating surfaces. The product is recommended for most materials, not for plastics or painted surfaces.
2. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent.
3. Cut nozzle to desired bead size, 1/16“ to 1/4“ in diameter. An 1/8” bead is usually sufficient for most applications.
4. Remove cap, puncture tube or cartridge seal and attach extension nozzle.
5. Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface, first tracing the internal areas of the gasket configuration, then all surrounding bolt holes. Remove excess with knife at once, wait silicone to drying on skin (4-6 minutes) before assembling. Do not squeeze out silicone by over tightening bolts.
6. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Secure or tighten to recommended torque specs.
7. Silicone skin dries in 4-6 minutes, and fully cures in 24 hours, measured at 70’F-50% relative humidity.
8. Re-torque will not be necessary after the product has cured.
For assembly as gasket dressing
1. Repeat steps 1 thru 4 as in previous section.
2. Apply a thin film of silicone to one surface to be sealed.
3. Place the pre-cut gasket onto silicone film.
4. Apply a second thin to pre-cut gasket surface.
5. Remove any excess and assemble parts immediately.
Not recommended for use on hand gaskets or parts continuous immersed in gasoline. Not for use on oxygen sensor equipped vehicles.
Acetoxy silicone rubber
Specific gravity 23°C
Tack free time MIN
4 - 6
Hardness JIS A
Tensile strength, MPa
Withstand pressure, MPa
Working Temperature range, °C
-30 - 250
Red, Black, Blue, White, Gray.
Notes: Above data and information are just the references, not indemnity. If there is any change, we don’t inform.