US $100 - 1000 / Ton10 Ton/Tons
US $800 - 20000 / Ton10 Ton/Tons
Chemical Auxiliary Agent
|Place of Origin:||
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Coating Auxiliary Agents,Leather Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals
|Packaging Detail:||50kg or 200KG or 1T plastic drum.|
|Delivery Detail:||According to Order|
1. High-concentrated built material of polyethenoxy elhers
2.Can be used as detergent for printing fabrics with its excellent p
High-conc. soaping agent
high-concentrated built material of polyethenoxy elhers. Can be used as detergent for printing fabrics with its excellent properties of chelating, dispersing, emulsifying and anti-staining, good penetrability and washability, then can actively remove loose color, prevent staining to print fabric.
Characteristics and advantage
1. Excellent properties dispersing, emulsifying and washing.
2. Excellent property of chelating metallic ion.
3. For pretreatment, it can improve fabric’s whiteness, intensify scouring effect.
4. For dyeing and soaping in printing, it can remove loose color, don’t affect shade.
5.Stable to electrolytes, resistant to alkali, acid and oxidant.
Appearance: brown or dark brown viscous liquid
Ionicity: nonionic /anionic
pH value: 6.0-7.5(1% aqueous solution)
707-100% is high- concentration, its valid ingredient is 3-5 higher than the same kind product in market. Dilute the product to a scale of 15%~20% before using.
Dilute method: Put the product into container with stirrer, then add in warm water about 60°C, let it whisk 30 minutes, it can be used when the material becomes even emulsion.
Action: If have no warm water, you’d better stir a long time, and pay attention to the appearance.
1. Pretreatment of cellulose fiber.
2. Soaping after dyeing of any fiber, removing loose color.
3. Soaping after printing of any fiber.
Pretreatment: diluted product: 2~4 g/l (1~3 % o.w.f)
Soaping after dyeing or printing: diluted product: 1~4 g/l (1~3 % o.w.f)
50kg or 200KG or 1T plastic drum.
Can be stored for 6 months under cool and well ventilated condition. Its appearance changes under low temperature, but does not influence using.