Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kg/drum
5~10 work days after payment confirmation
Black Cohosh Extract
Latin NameCimicifuga racemosa or Cimicifuga romose (L)Nutt.
Chinese Name Hei Sheng Ma
Part of the Plant Used Root
Active Ingredients Triterpene
Product Specification 2.5% Triterpene
Black cohosh is a perennial plant of the buttercup family (Ranunculaceae). It is native to eastern North America and also grows wild in Sichuan, Gansu and Shaanxi province of China. The plant grows in a variety of woodland habitats likes the deep shade of moist hillsides. The roots of black cohosh have long been used medicinally by Native Americans and ancient Chinese. Extracts from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties. Today, black cohosh preparations (tinctures or tablets of dried materials) are used chiefly to treat symptoms associated with menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. Today, the roots of black cohosh are still often used for these purposes. In fact, the herb has been widely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort, painful menstruation, and menopausal symptoms.
1. Black cohosh is a safe and effective alternative to estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)
2. Black cohosh can reduce the number and intensity of hot flashes in breast cancer patients.
3. Black cohosh help reduce inflammation associated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Black cohosh could help prevent osteoporosis.
5. Black cohosh has a history of use for rheumatism, but has been used more recently to treat hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and other symptoms that can occur during menopause.
6. Black cohosh has also been used for menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome