Acetate Silicone High Temperature
Special Sealant for joints with high thermal loading.
Furnace; Heating and Air Conditioning Construction; Gasket Maker, Stove, Chimney, Heating System Related
- High thermal stability.Thermally stable up to +250°C, briefly up to +300°C.
- Tested fire protection class.Classified according to DIN 4102 B2 - normal flammability (in cured state).
- High resistance to large number of chemicals.Suitable for joints subject to chemical loading.
- Resistant to ageing and UV
- High resistance to chemicals.
- Permanently elastic.
Raw material base
Acetate-curing silicone polymer
20% of the joint width
Skin formation time
Approx. 8-12 min at +23°C and 50% rel. humidity
2-3 mm/day at +23°C and 50% rel. humidity
-50°C to +285°C, briefly up to +300°C
+5°C to 40°C
Can be painted over
Compatibility with paint
Yes, preliminary testing required
Shore A hardness
12 months at max. +25°C
(Preliminary testing required.)
Please keep the product stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in moisture-tight original container.
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.
Do Our Suppliers:
1. Established In 2001,About 12 Years Of History
2. Owns 2 Manufacturing Bases And 1 Technical Center
3. Production Capability More Than 2 Million Pcs/Month
4. Certifications of ROHS;SGS ;ISO
5. 4 Years Golden Membership In Alibaba