This series of products are mainly made of hydroxide based polyester resin,always named heat resistance powder coating for its superior heat resistance and weatherability.
(1) Construction Material: Spraying on the aluminum of the doors and windows.
(2) Road Signs Stake, Auto Industry.
(3) Traffic Apparatus: The accessory or hoop of the automobile and motorcycle, bicycle body and road bar etc.
(4) Household Appliances: The outer cover of air conditioner and gas stove board, etc.
(5) Family Apparatus: The apparatus of garden, handrail and bar, etc.
(6) Others: Agricultural apparatus and Wire poles, etc.
200°C (temperature of work piece) 10 minute
Film Performance for Uv resistant powder coating
Cupping test testing
(cross out test)
The salt fog testing
Damp and hot testing
Facing south 45° 12month
Gloss retention :≥50%
60°C/8 h UV+50°C/4 h condensation,cycling500h
Gloss retention:≥50% color stability:ΔE≤3.5
Note:1.The above-mentioned test adopt 0.8mm thick rust removal , degrease cold-rolled stencil plate , and the scribble membrane thickness is 50-70 microns 2.The index of performance applied membrane above may be slightly reduced with reducing of the gloss.
Average Coverage Rate
8-12 m2/kg, film thickness is 60 μm (calculated as the 100% usage rate)
The UV resistant powder coating must be stored in dry room with good ventilation ,with temperature lower than 30°C and should avoid direct sunlight. Prohibit to piling up in the open. Under this condition, the powder can be steadily maintained for one year, expired products still can be used provided testing results meet the standards.