high temperature silicone sealant
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
black / red / grey
|Elongaton at break:||
|Joint movement capability:||
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge, 24pcs/ctn, 2000ctns/ 20' container|
|Delivery Detail:||with 15 days, the exactly time based on customer's quantity.|
1.one component, neutral curing silicone sealant
2.non-corrosive to most metal.
3.excellent heat and freeze resistance.
HIGH TEMPERATURE SILICON SEALANT/ NEUTRAL SILICON SEALANT/ GOOD CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL RTV SILICON SEALNANT
• Sealing of heating installations.
• Kitchen appliances.
• Gasket in engines, pumps and motors.
• Sealing between metals and plastci which are exposed to high temperatures..
• All sealants applications which require high temperature resistance.
• Permanently elastic after full cure.
• Neutral cure, high modulus.
• High bond strength.
• excellent adhesion to most building materials.
• Excellent physical properties forms a durable, flexible joint; not affected by exposure to sunlight, snow and ozone and rmains resistant for many years.
• Withstands temperatures of upto 360°C.
KNG® HT-N is available three standard colors ( black, red, grey) and other colors base on custormers' requirements.
HOW TO USE
1.Always ensure that surfaces are clean and dry.
2.Cut blind seal and fit nozzle.
3.Trim end of nozzle to obtain requires bead size.
4.Load in caulking gun and apply.
1. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces.
2. Not suitable for confined joint(the sealant need atmospheric moisture for cure).
3. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 4°c or higher than 40°c .
1.Avoid eye contact. Uncured sealant may cause skin irritation.
2.Ensure good ventilation if used indoors.
3.Keep out of children.
4.Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.
12 months shelf life if stored below 27oC in cool, dry places after the date of production.
300ml plast cartridge, 24PCS/CTN
Dimensions for 24pcs of 300ml: 25×25×20 (cm)