Transparent Plastic outside for per piece, packed with carton for mass.
within 3 days after payment
High quality clear screen protector for ipad mini
* No rainbow marks
* 3H anti-scratch
* Bubble free
* 10 in 1 bag
High quality transparent clear screen protector for ipad mini
1) New and Hot selling Screen Protector: clear screen film for ipad
2) Perfectly anti oil and anti water, help the screen protector good at anti-fingerprint
3) Top technology with high quality
4) Good condition in common function
5) Competitive Price with larger price
6) Good quality of material imported from Japan
7) Individual new fashion designed package of ITOP
1) High transparency up to 93%
2) No rainbow marks
3) Hard coated up to 4H
4) UV coated helps anti-reflection
5) Structure: 3 Layers, total thickness: 340μm
1. 1pcs of screen protector in 1pcs mini package, 10 pcs of mini packing bags in a pack.
2. 10 pcs screen product have individual mini packing bags with wiping cloth, soft card included.
3. Available packing for choice: Reference pictures:
1. We accept these payment way: T/T,West union,Paypal.
2. About earnest money:
A. small order need to full payment before produce.
B. Big order need to pay 30% money before produce and pay the rest 70% before shipping.
1. Accept OEM and customize packaging detail, OEM's MOQ is above 10000.
2. If don't need OEM, MOQ is 100 pieces per model.
3. can customize all the new kinds of screen protector type and size( no only a screen protector for phone).the MOQ is 500.
4. if you want to order, please tell us the type , phone model size and how many you want. so that we could work out the best price and shipping cost for you .we hope we could help you and have a long-term business with you.
Guangzhou ITOP Electronic Technology Co., Ltd is a professional screen protector manufacturer which has over 6 years experience in screen protector manufacture since 2006.And we innovation unceasing and release new products like different design sticker ,personality phone sticker suits,ice pad for all the phone and so on.
Our business center: offer you premium pre-sale service and after-sales service
Our design center:offer you the best design
Our factory: offer you screen protector 5,000,000 pcs/month in our 2500 square meter production area.
Our service team: over 120 person work 7days/week to give you best service.
Guangzhou ITOP Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Established in 2005.
ITOP is a professional manufacturer of screen protector, tempered glass,protective film,stickers and cases which can be used for mobile, tablet, computer monitor and other LCD screen. ITOP is a company which with strength and development potential, has its own modern integrated factory which is over 5000 square meter, several own store and more than 150 workers.