3.fix paper and end caps
5.can withstand oil, acid alkalis
In the experimental test which resistance to high oil temperature, It have shown that the use of this adhesive paste in the filter was soaked in oil (at high temperature of 135 °C or low temperature of -35 °C)for 192 hours, no shrinkage crack or degumming.
Two-component room temperature curing filter adhesive, component proportion ratio is 6:1
White Viscous liquid
Light yellow liquid
Based on your request to configure
Initial bonding strength:20-21KN/CM2
1) The surface of end cap is supposed to be washed clean for getting rid of oil stain and dust, and dried completely. Any oil stain, water or other impurities should not exist on the surface, or the adhesive strength will be affected.
2) Before the charge mixture, material-A in the barrel should be stirred or inverted, material-A and material-B are mixed at the mixture ratio of 6:1 and stirred evenly.
3) Inject appropriate adhesive into the end cap and wait for a moment. The adhesive should be smeared evenly on every corner of cap surface.
4) Insert filter paper (or central tube) into the end cap and check the surfaces of two adhesive pieces. After complete contact, give a little pressure on the top of end cap and hold for a moment.
5) After curing for around 2 hours, reverse and adhere the other end cap. It can be packaged when complete drying after 10 hours and used after 2 days.