|Other Names:||Gasket maker,silicone gasket maker||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||RTV SILICONE||color:||red/grey/black||Package:||Aluminum tube|
|Size:||85g||Tack free time:||10mins||Density:||1.04g/m3|
|Temperature resistence:||-60°c--+300°c||shelf time:||12 months|
|Packaging Detail:||inter packing:85g Aluminum Tube/ blister card; outer packing:12pcs/box, 12box/ctn also can do 300ml plastic cartrdge, 24pcs/ctn|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2~3 weeks. the exact time based on quantity|
1.high temperature resistance.
2.rtv cure silicone sealant
3.no crack, shrink.
4.high performance, high strength.
Gasket Maker/ High-temp gasket maker/ rtv silicone gasket maker
RTV Silicone Gasket Maker makes gasket for high temperature applications up to 300°c safe for oxygen sensor equipped vehicles. Excellent heat control and torque retenton for overhead cam and timing chain covers. Dries tough, flexible and improves high temperature performance. Resists most engines fluids.
1. Easily use and can be extruded at any time
2. Forms to any shapes instantly, and can cure fast
3. Room temperature curing for engines and gear-boxes.
4. Works up to 300°c.
5. Excellent and high resistant to weathering , oil, water, air and high and low temperature.
6. Excellent adhesion to most steel materials.
Mainly used for valve covers, water pumps, oil pans, axle covers, thermostats, transmission pans, timing chain covers,
and oil pump
1. Clean all surface thoroughl. Romove old gaskts and prepare flange surfaces.Dry and remove all oil and grease.
2. Remove cap puncture inner seal. screw on nozzle and cut to desire size.
3. Apply continuous, uniform 1/16" to 1/8" bead around perimeter of one surface only (preferably the cover side). Completely surround all bolts holes. REPLACE CAP AFTER USE.
4. Wait 30 minutes for silicone to "skin over", Press parts together. Tighten all retaining bolts to amnufacturer's specified torque. Remove any excess gasket maker with a dry towel.
UNCURED SEALANT CAUSES IRRITATION. Avoid contact with eyes and sik. For eye contact, flush with wer. If irritation persists, call a physician,
Not recommended for head gaskets. Cure time for metal-to-metal joints is 1 hour. Allow 24 hours to fully cure for 1/8" gaps.
85g/blastic card; 12pcs/box(22*21*23CM); 12 box/ctn(46*45*40CM)
12 months stored below 27°c in cool, dry places after the date of production.