US $1 - 50 / Piece100 Piece/Pieces
Rehabilitation Therapy Supplies
|Place of Origin:||
Bathroom Safety Equipments
|Packaging Details:||in a cartoon box and upon your request|
|Delivery Detail:||about 1 to 2 months with our original design and brand name|
1. Help to safely bath others and prevents them from falling.
2. for bathing care
3. transfer assist belt
Easy to clean material
Quick drying material
Easy to put on
Very high safety level
Various handles for different usage
If soap is between the belt and the skin it becomes slippery.
Make sure to use the handles and not the pink pads. The handles are safe to hold but the pink pads might tear causing danger to the patient.
Please stop using the belt and consult a doctor if the patient’s skin shows irritations after usage.
Please pull before using the belt to make sure all parts are in place.
Available colors: pink
Materials used: main pads: polyethylene, main surface: polyurethane/nylon, belt: polypropylene, attachments: polyacetal
waist circumference in cm
waist circumference in inches
59 - 70cm
23.2" – 27.6"
60 - 100cm
23.6" – 39.4"
80 - 120cm
31.5" – 47.2"
1. 50 years history and 27 years experiences in this field: Founded on April 1, 1963 in Okayama, as Daiya Rubber Industry, and changed the name to the current one in 1965. Start producing back belts, bandages and supporters from 1984.
2. Market Leader: Top market share of 60 % chiropractor’s market. (25,000 clinics)
3. High quality products: Every product is made in Japan and under quality control of ISO9001.
4. Unique and distinctive product development: Collaboration with professionals, such as university professors, clinic doctors, and other companies.
5. Wide product range: Product range of 200 products. We can offer different prices, design and function depends on our customers’ needs.
6. OEM is available
Comformity with International Standards