1.Small scale edible oil refinery
2.Cooking oil refinery
3.High oil rate
4.18years experience on oil refinery
Professional and hot sale oil refinery machine
1. Raw material: Crude cooking oil like crude soya beans oil, crude sunflower oil, crude palm oil, crude coconut oil, Crude rapeseeds oil, crude palm kernel oil etc.
2. Working Voltage: 380v
3. Our customers: We export to UZ, Kyrghyzstan, KZ(Kazakhstan), Canada, Chile, Argentina, Ethiopia, Zambia, Nigeria, Russia, Turkey etc
4. Service: 1year guarantee expect personal factor.
(1) Crude oil refining workshop is through take off impurity, Degumming, decoloring, deodorization, removeing wax and fractionation to achieve different standards edible oil.
At present, Having four grade of edible oil, different oil grade have different requirement for quality and machines.
It is suitable for refining various crude vegetable oil, such as sunflower oil, tea oil, groundnut oil, cottonseed oil,
palm oil, rice bran oil, soybean oil, corn oil and palm oil, etc.
(2) Main parts:refining pot , decoloration pot ,deodorization pot , oil pumps and other parts
(3) Advantage: 1.After refining the impurity of oil must be less than 0.2% ;
2.Recycling system save power and money ;
3.Lower oil waste.
6. Working process:
(1)Pump crude edible oil into refining tank and heat with conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C after one hour.
Add acid or alkali to separate according to the acid value. After one hour's processing and 4-6hours deposit, then convey soap stock to storage tank.
(2)Pump refined oil into decoloring tank. When it is up to 90-110°C after one hour's heating, add clay into tank for 20min's processing. Then separate clay and oil with filter.
(3)Put decolorizing oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heat and process with steam for odor removal.
After filtering, you will get final oil product.
7. Functions of main parts
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewax: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Conduction stove: supply each device production needing heat energy, temperature reach above 280°C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
8. Professional Advice
Please kindly inform us your required daily capacity, treated quantity, raw material, covering space and related data
so that we can make flow chart production line for you as your requirement. we will stand at your point to suggest low
cost and suitable production line for you. Sincerely want to cooperate with you.