Cookinfe’s knives are made by special blend of German steel with tang extending into the handle. As we known, not only the quality of materials but also the preciseness of the temperature plays an important role in the making of a fine knife. The appropriate temperature ensures a knife to hold its edge for an extremely long time and to be the most loyal companion during your cooking time.
Unique!!! Honeycomb Handle Japanese Knife
- Stainless steel; face-ground with a long taper, edges remain sharp longer
- Reduces hand fatigue associated with repeated chopping and mincing; unique darkened cellular for a non-slip grip.
- As with all fine cutlery, hand washing is best for care
- Beautiful appearance and durable
Items in the Pic:
- 7" Santoku Knife 180mm
- 8.25" Sashimi Knife 210mm
- 8.25" Chef's Knife 210mm
- 9.5" Chef's Knife 240mm
- 10.5" Chef's Knife 270mm
- 9.5" Sashimi Knife 240mm
- 10.5" Sashimi Knife 270mm
Note: We can provide you with competitive prices since we are professional manufacturer (factory). We are specialised in making all kinds of professional cutlery including kitchen knife set, tableware, scissors and shears. We can also produce beautiful and useful fishing pliers and hunting knife. Different handle styles are available. We are also able to design new product styles upon your request. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.