10 pieces/1set ;1set/1 plastic box ;50 sets in one carton. 2.According to customers' requirements;
2. Waterproof and Thickened
3.Custom Logo be accepted
4.OEM order welcome.
Item Name :
Have many kinds of color and styles,you can choose anyone
30% deposit in advance and 70% before shipment
Unique design and popular pattern are welcome for all golfers.the
materail is waterproof and the color is multicolor,it can protect your
golf clubs well.
1.10 pieces /1 set ;1 pcs plastic box /1 set ; 50 sets/ one carton.
2.packed according to customers' requirements.
15 workdays based on bulk order
The Product Detailed Pictures:
1.More than ten years experience for producing and exporting sports.
2.Stable number of labors with hing sewing skills to secure products quality.
3.30.00 Square meters factory area provides excellent working environment for workers.
4.Competitive price with high products.
5.OEM orders are welcome.
6.Experienced R&D Department.
7.Quick responses with full attention within 24 hours.
8.Fast and safe delivery for samples and orders
9.Best service before and after sales.
10.Expert international and management group with high English communication skills.
11.Customized designs are accepted welcome customers around the world.
Welcome to contact with me if you have any questions about our products!!
Thank you a lot !!
Show The Questions That You Want to Know:
1.what is the time of making sample?
Usually we will take 5-7 workdays to make the sample.
2.what is your delivery time?
It’s10-15 workdays after confirm the sample and payment the deposit
3.what is the shipping port?
we transportthe goods viaGuangzhou port.
4.what is your payment terms?
we accept 30% deposit and remainder 70% before shipment by T/T or Western Union
5.what is the location of your company?
ourcompany is located in Guangzhou city that biggest trade center in China
If you would like to visit our factory,welcome to here.
6. what about the design of all products plesae ?
your all requirements will be accepted and perfectly executed on time.
Why Choose Positive Energy Sports ?
Positive Energy Sports development LTD is professional sports goods supplier;distributor
and import/export company. Our market professionally sports product and provide sports skill training. At present, the main business project have three specialty store and Le Guo Lin Golf Academy.we adhere to the principle of “high quality,competitive price,punctual delivery and best service.’’
u Efficient sourcing
u Professional R&d
u Reasonable price with good value
u Fast turnover production
u All stage quality assurance
u Comprehensive logistic support
Our customers are secured in knowledge that our company is fully integrated into all
stages ofthe manufacturing process. we welcome customers from all over the world to
cooperate with us !! if you have any questions about our products, please contact me.
thanks a lot !!
Welcome to contact with me if you have any questions about our products
Positive Energy Sports Development Co.,LTD is located Guangdong in China.It market professionally sports product and provide sports skill training.At present,the main business project have three specialty store and Le Guo Lin Golf Academy.
Fungreen is our brand.We also can offer substitutive brand.For example,CALLAWAY,TAYLORMADE,TITLEIST,PING,BIGYARD,KIDIDA,POLO GERGE and so on.Currently our main overseas markets include America,Europe,and Southeast Asia.
We adhere to the ... View detail