Sheetfed Offset Printing Ink
|Place of Origin:||
Henan China (Mainland)
|4 Process Colors:||
Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
|Packaging Detail:||1 KG/TIN, 12 TINS/CARTON; 460 MM*302 MM*200 MM; 12,500 KGS FOR 1*20 GP CONTAINER|
|Delivery Detail:||WITHIN 10-30 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT PAYMENT|
* With advanced anti-tack agents,swear-free.
* Excellent adaptability,stability.
* Most popular medium grade
This product applies to printing high quality magazines, brand and decorative packaging on card paper and coated art paper
using offset four-color or two-color press with running velocity of 6000 print per hour. As a prime variety of gloss quick set offset
ink, this type of ink has high gloss and applicability.And, we can produce the non-skinning printing inks of every types according
to your require.
* Low content of arom-hydrocarbon, innocuous, low odor, heavy metal element free.
* Excellent wearable quality, high curable velocity, excellent on-paper drying property, and low on-press drying velocity,
excellent applicability for four-color printing with high velocity.
* With advanced anti-tack agents, smear-free.
* Vivid color, high color concentration, excellent overlapping quality, clear-cut halftone dot, high transparence.
* Excellent adaptability, emulsification-resistance, stability.
XCP-512 Magenta XCP-524 Yellow XCP-533 Cyan XCP-551 Black
1. Viscosity: Viscometer 400rpm, 32°C, 1minute
2. Fluidity: parallel plate viscometer, 0.1ml, 15min diameter
3. Setting: Japanese RH-1 printability apparatus, 157 gram coated paper
4. Fluidity scale: ±2, ±1
5. Drying time: humidity 65%, at 25°C
Quality Guarantee Period:
Inks of "XIANGCHUAN" series have excellent adaptability, but properties maybe changed with different printing
conditions, printing stocks, post-printing conditions, the physical and chemical properties of press product.
We propose that customers use inks after test, The data above for reference only.