Hot china products wholesale cell phone camera lens 5 in 1 lens kit
- Shipping fee:
- Depends on the order quantity.
- Lead Time:
- 10 day(s) after payment received
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)
MoreGraphic customization (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces) Less
- Brand Name:
- Compatible Brand:
- Model Number:
- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
100pcs per carton
- Focus Type:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 48X29X50 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 15.0 kg
- Package Type:
- Pu bag+kraft box; 100pcs/carton
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1000 1001 - 5000 >5000 Est. Time(days) 10 25 To be negotiated
5 in 1 Mobile Phone Fisheye Wide Angle Macro Telephoto Camera Lens Kit
|Product Name||cell phone lens|
|Type of Lens||Fixed Focus Lens|
|lens construction||5 elements 5 Groups|
|Material||High Quality Optical Glass/Aluminum|
|Suitable||98% brands of smartphones|
|samples||available, delivered within 3 days|
We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cardboard boxes as outer packing. We always choose the best insurance and packing material to make sure your cattle's orders & rsquo; t be damaged during childbirth.
Usually we use traceable international express service to send. We shipped within the business 3 days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too large and our freight can not be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer. We accept drop shipping and the national selection.
We will update shipping information when goods are on the way to customers. The tracking number will be given to the customer so he could make the goods in his control.
We accept t / t, western union, security deposit and cash as payment method.
Cash payment is only available to customers who may come to our office or store.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too large and our freight can not be ready within 7 business days, we 30% deposit request; the other 70% must be paid after the shipment was ready.
We never accept cod and partial payment term, no matter how big your order is. Please understand this.
2) Check the quality and warranty
We check our products one by one before packing and shipping to make sure all of them are what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.
We offer 3 international guarantee moths. You can get the free exchange or repair service within this period from when you pay. We are responsible for all expenses and fees caused by the exchange or repair service.
3) Return and exchange
We offer 20 days unconditional return and exchange service; you pay all expenses and fees caused by the return and exchange.
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.