Hot selling 10W 20W 30W mini solar home lighting system
portable DC solar kits for home
9.LED and cable can be changed as customer's requirement,you can choose mono solar panel
or poly solar panel,the price will correspondingly change.
DC portable solat kit, home solar systems
1. portable and convenient
2. suitable for rural area home use or camping
3. lighting and phone charging
Specification of DC solar kit:
solar input voltage
DC 12V Output Current
DC 5V Output Current
battery inside (7AH/ 9AH/12AH/15AH)
3W LED bulb
poly/mono solar panel 10W/20W/30W
solar kit size
2pcs 3W/LED lamp, Multi function phone charging cable, LED cable
Our other home solar systems 350w-20KW:
Packagging & Shipping, Trade Terms:
1. Fedex/ DHL/ TNT/ UPS for samples, door-to-door.
2. By air or by sea for batch goods, for CFL, Air port/ Port receiving.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methords.
4. Delivery time: 7 days for samples; 10 to 25 days for batch goods.
1. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram. 30% deposits, 70% balance before delivery time.
2. MOQ: 1 PCS
3. Warranty: 1 years for inverter, controller, battery. 10 years for solar panel.
Why choose us?
1. We are Alibaba assessed 3 years gold supplier.
2. We are a professional manufacturer of power inverter and controller with over 8 years experience.
Best production capability, best quality control, best service.
3. 100% QC inspection and testing before shipment.
4. CE listed, competitive price.
Q1: How much does a solar system cost?
A1:Each person's situation will be a little different, you solar system should be tailored by your lifestyle
and depends on your electric consumption, sun exposure and available roof and ground space.
Q2: How many solar panels do I need?
A2:Based on your current and future power consumption.It also depends on what type of PV (solar ) panels
you use. Some panels are more energy-efficient. Therefore, few panels will be used for this type.
Q3: How many inverters do I need?
A3: Inverters come in different size and based on your solar power system.Usually, only one inverter will be needed.
Q4: Off grid solar system
A4: For cheap power in remote locations, often these systems are the only choice. They generally consist
of a small battery bank, a charge controller, and a solar array. People with these systems choose to use all DC appliances
so as to avoid the cost and inefficiency of inverters. These systems have the advantage of lower initial cost.
The batteries are still an issue for maintenance cost. And there is no backup power if weather doesn't allow the panels to charge the batteries.