1. Hinge type: active, double arm single fulcrum
2.1 Axis of rotation: drop down
2.2 Elastic system:continues elstic system
2.3 Direction of the elastic action: unidirectional
2.4 Trend of active torque: fixed modulated when the action varies according to a more complex law to obtain a closer relation between natural motion and altered motion.
3.1 Distance between counter-support and body: 13.5mm (tolerance <0.1mm)
3.2 Distance between counter-support and axis of rotation: 27mm (tolerance <0.1mm)
3.3 Overall hinge dimensions: 2.8mm*21.1mm*153.6mm (tolerance <0.1mm)
3.4 Body fastenings:M4*3 d1=d2:25.5mm d3:140mm
3.5 Arm fastings: absence
3.6 Counter-support fastening: M4*2 d1:8mm d2:103mm
3.7 Protruding arm stop on counter-support: exist
4. Options: springs thickness,balacing cams, plating color, roller material
5. Application details: equal to
1. Weight of oven door: from 2.5 to 10kg.Maximum distance from pivot point to center of gravity should be 230mm. With oven door balanced over the entire opening angle from approx. 20 to 87 degrees open.
2. Dimensions of oven door: thickness from 45mm to 90mm, height from 200 to 500mm.
3.Operating temperature: 115 degrees(standard version), 130 and 150 degree( special versions on request). The operating temperaure is defined as the ambinet temperature in the area of the hinge with the door closed, with brief cycles of 1-2 minutes with the door open.
4. Maximum supported static load: 34kg applied to the centre of the door(standard version). on request higher loads( to be defined) can be accommodated.