New products and original package from the factory.
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Huawei Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer IP DSLAM SmartAx MA5616 with AC power
EU US UK AU
the front side:
The following is the CCUB card, there are both GPON and EPON ones, please let us know which one you need before delivery, otherwise, we will send randomly:
the back and bottom:
control and input port module:
the fan module:
this is the power module:
the other accessory:
the power cable and earth cable:
You also can choose the power cable from below and inform us before you pay:
Check the following price for different cards:
ADLE: USD 330 per piece, 32-line data card with 2 cables;
ASRB: USD 200 per piece, 32-line POTs voice card with 1 cable;
ASPB: USD 350 per piece, 64-line POTs voice card with 2 cables;
There are 4 solts on each chassis, you can select the card's quantity according to your requirements.
Please tell us the configuration you need before you buy.
Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer IP DSLAM 5616
• Interfaces Network interfaces: 1-6 FE ports or 1-6 GE ports Electrical or optical interfaces 802.3ad port aggregation support Service interfaces: 64 ports ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ line card 32 ports SHSL line card 100M/1000M Ethernet access Hardware ready for FTTP/FTTH EPON Hardware ready for VDSL2 Hardware ready for WiMAX • Superior multicast capailities: 1,000 multicast channels Powerful IGMP packet processing capability IGMP pre-join and fast zapping functions Hierarchical non-block multicast replication Unique channel preview function In-service subscriber count Multicast protocol support: IGMP, IGMP PROXY Conditional Access based on Port or MAC/IP address
• Refined service awareness and QoS mechanism Traffic classification based on L1-L7 Rate policing, mirror, redirection, filtering actions, mark 802.1p(3bits) /TOS(3bits) /DSCP(6bits) according to the classification result Recognition of subscribers and service types through DHCP Option60/82, PPPoE+, VLAN stacking in conjunction with upper layer devices Rate policing, granularity: 64kbps 4/8 priority queues per PORT, scheduling method: PQ/ WRR/ PQ+WRR • Service wholesale solutions QinQ support L2TP support GRE support MPLS PE support (in roadmap);
• Layer 2 features Support Smart-VLAN and Mux-VLAN 4K 802.1Q VLANs and VLAN stacking 16K MAC address table Port-based MAC address limitation and bindin 802.3ad Port Aggregation STP/RSTP protocol(802.1D/1W) • Layer 3 features Static routing,RIP2,OSPF,BGP-4 DHCP option60/82 and DHCP relay ARP Proxy
• Robust security mechanism L2 subscriber isolation, MAC+IP+PVC binding support Restriction on the number of MAC addresses, subscribers, and multicast groups by port, packet filtration and broadcast packet suppression by ACL Flexible CAR setting, refined service awareness and QoS DHCP server protection, DHCP OPTION60/82, PPPoE+: provide service protection in conjunction with upper layer network devices • Carrier-class reliability Main control board hot standby Redundancy of upstream links or load sharing through Trunking 1:N interface redundancy 1:N card redundancy STP/RSTP
• Maintenance and management Management interfaces: SNMP and Telnet Management networking: Inband and outband Common management of all Huawei access products from a single system with Huawei bro integrated NMS: iManager 2000. Features of the system are: Cross platform technology: Java-based client software Network monitoring: fault, performance, and environment and power monitoring Service provisioning: Support batch configuration and global template management Fault diagnosis: Support RTU management and DSL Keeper providing end-to-end test and d system Northbound interface: SNMP, TL1 and Corba Error tolerance: Provides database backup tool and supports remote dual-system backup
• Perfect network compatibility Triple play solution in mono-PVC or multi-PVC Automatic adaptation of ADSL port types Automatic adaptation of terminal PVC Auto conversion between PPPoA/PPPoE Auto conversion between IPoA/IPoE • Multi-service processing Support authentication by port binding, DHCP, PPPoE, or 802.1x, and address re-assignment Address management: external/internal DHCP SERVER, DHCP Relay, local address pool management, and RADIUS address assignment Accounting management: by time or traffic, locally or through RADIUS
• Physical Specifications Cabinet dimensions: 2.2 m cabinet: 2200 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm (H x W x D) 1.8 m cabinet: 1800 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm (H x W x D) Frame dimensions: 444.50 mm x 436.00 mm x 420.00 mm (H x W x D) AC working voltage: Rated voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz; 110 V, 50/60 Hz Range: 220 V 30%, 50 Hz10%; 85 V-143 V, 47 Hz-63 Hz DC working voltage: Rated voltage: -48 V / -60 V Range: -38 V - -72 V
NOTE:Please contact us to confirm the stock staus and everything else before you pay. Thank you.