500g, 1kg Al Foil Bag 1kg, 5kg, 10kg PE Bag 25kgs Paper Bag with inner plastic lining
within 10-15 working days after receipt of payment or L/C
What Is The Potassium Humate Fulvic?
We begin with a proprietary, rare source of humic ore (naturally high in fulvic acids). The humic ore is than aged over one year to allow the fulvic acids to become more porous and extracted using only pure spring water with our proprietary. High quality ore source, advanced extraction technology and Refined methods, so that our products enjoy a good reputation in the world.
Huminrich Potassium humate fulvic holds onto a wide range of nutrients from applied fertilizer in the soil until plants are ready to use them .Humic Acid also helps unlock bound nutrients in the soil,making them available to the plants.Humic Acid are very effective in chelating many plant nutrients and in retaining water.
Huminrich Potassium Humate Fulvic provides a helping hand to farmers and growers to achieve greater crop production through a more effective use of applied fertilisers and maintaining long-term soil fertility.
What are benefits of Potassium Humate Fulvic?
• Huminrich Potassium humate fulvic promote beneficial soil microbial growth by providing active carbon for their energy and biomass requirements.
•Stimulate root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients. Enhance plants natural resistance against disease and pest.
• Stimulate plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root systems and increasing the yield of dry matter.
• Increase the quality of yields; improve their physical appearance and nutritional value.
• Good chelating properties which reduce loss of nutrients due to leaching and run-off
• Good buffering capacity which help stabilise the soil against strong pH changes from fertiliser applications
• Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth
• Helps soil wetting which reduces surface soil crusting and improves water penetration and retention in the soil.
The ecological benefits of humic acids are diverse and present profitable and effective solutions for environmental problems and the preservation of the environment.
First of all, Application of Huminrich Potassium humate fulvic , soils with a high content of humic acids are a guarantee for low nitrate leaching and for optimum nutrient efficiency.
Secondly, Huminrich Potassium humate fulvic with high content humic acid,humic acids reduce the over-salination problem in the application of watersoluble mineral fertilizers.
Thirdly, humic acids are an effective means to fight against soil erosion.
Huminrich Potassium humate fulvic with high content Humic acids, chelate nutrient compunds, especially iron, in the soil to a form suitable for plant utilization. Thus, the nutrient supply of plants is optimized. High increases up to 70% in yield, accompanied by a reduction up to 30% in the use of fertilizers and pesticides, as well as better and healthier growth of greengrass, ornamentals, agricultural crops and woods can be attained with the regular application of first-quality humic acids. Furthermore, water holding capacity of soils is increased considerably, which means that the use of water can be reduced substantially.Best economic results can be obtained in light and sandy soils poor in humus as well as on recultivation fields. The diverse positive impacts of humic acids are to be observed particularly in such soils. This is true for almost all soils in dry and warm regions. As a result of the high mineralization rate of organic substances, providing these soils with stable humic acids is indispensable for the maintenance and improvement of soil fertility.