Used but still on a mint condition.
Humphrey Matrix Perimeter Visual Field
The Matrix Perimeter utilizes Frequency Doubling Technology. It represents a significant breakthrough in visual field testing by combining detection of early visual field loss and basic glaucoma management tools. Like the Humphrey® FDT® Perimeter, the Matrix doubles as an in-office visual field screener with 35 second supra-threshold testing. It tests at 69 locations to characterize visual field defects and facilitate accurate diagnoses. Visual field testing is a basic element in the standard of care for glaucoma management.
Patient management software
The Humphrey Matrix comes equipped with software for comprehensive threshold exams and charting change over time. Numerous studies have validated its clinical performance.
Patient and practice friendly
The Humphrey Matrix video eye monitoring feature simplifies patient alignment and fixation control. An eye patch isn't required and trial lenses are only needed beyond +/- 3 diopters. The Matrix includes enhanced optics for 30° FOV and performs dependably in ambient light so there's no need to darken the room.
Matrix test results are presented on an LCD color display and can be printed on an external color printer. Matrix can store up to a million exams for historical analysis. Only minimal training is required and any staff member can operate the Matrix Perimeter. Compact, lightweight and with only a small footprint, the Matrix can be placed almost anywhere in your practice.
- Excellent for characterizing visual field status and providing a basic glaucoma management platform
- Threshold and screening tests for comprehensive care
- Patient management software including Glaucoma Asymmetry Test and serial field overview for comprehensive exam results
- Clinical validation from numerous studies documenting the Matrix's diagnostic performance
- Easy and intuitive operation for users of any ability