The Monomatik 1300 E is a high quality, high-tech copy-turning lathe, introduced and manufactured in India for the first time.
The Monomatik 1300 E machine is a revolutionary machine manufactured by Lazzari under license from Locatelli Macchine, Italy. It is a high quality, high-tech copy-turning lathe, introduced and manufactured in India for the first time, used for turning wood requiring intricate and contoured profiles.
The Process/Operational sequence:
- The copying of the profile can be done using either a wooden sample or a shaped template, which is fixed on the machine.
- Two very sensitive hydraulic copiers are used to trace the profile of the sample/template.
- Square/round wood pieces to be fixed between centres for turning operation.
- One fixed gouge for rounding and another gouge for profile turning is used, which perform the operation according to the traced profiles.
- The carriage feed rate can be adjusted to suit the profiles.
- The spindle motor speeds can be adjusted to suit the wood material.
- Two backnives are provided for plunging.
Maximum Distance between centres 1,300 mm
|Max Copy Diamater with Job-positioning 140 mm|
|Max diameter for Copy Turning 240 mm|
|Hydraulic Copying Stroke 110 mm|
|Tailstock Centre Taper Morse- 3|
|Spindle Speeds 600 – 6,000 rpm (in 8 steps)|
|Spindle Motor 7.5 HP (5.5 kW)|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor 3 HP (2.2 kW)|
|Total Installed Power 10.5 HP (7.7 kW)|
|Carriage Feed Rate 20 m/min max|
|Carriage Operating Pressure 28 – 30 bar|
|Copy unit Operating Pressure 20 – 25 bar|
|Net Weight 2,000 Kg|
|Total Sound Emission < 80 dB|
|Job Positioning and Turning Automatic - Upto 140 mm Dia|
- Copying possibility either on wooden sample or shaped template
- Automatic positioner for pieces of upto 140 mm diameter
- All working functions controlled by Programmed Logic Controller
- Special device for stopping tailstock pressure for long and slender jobs
- 2 manually operated backnives
- Job loader for perfect centering of wooden blanks
- Mobile suction hood with diameter of 120 mm
- Accident Guard
- Speed adjustable from 600 to 6,000 rpm in 8 steps, by frequency converter
Usage & Applications:
- Ideally suited for turned wood components with profiles
- Mass production of wood with contours
- High accuracy of output with delicate replication of contours
- Some profiles are staircase railings, simple dolls, wooden gift items etc.
- Any shape or profile can be copied which can be turned on a Lathe