Waterproof Aluminum Box IP66 China Waterproof Aluminum Box With Clear Cover200x200x130mm a.Product advantages: 1.Size:W200*H200*D130mm. 2.1/4 the weight of an iron box and can be easily installed or moved. 3.free from corrosion,carries superior insulation. 4.passed waterproof and dustproof carried out under rigid quality standards,IP66. 5.CE,Rohs certificate.
b.Shipping & Payment terms 1.Package:Standard export package. 2.Delivery time:in 7days business day. 3.Large QTY for sea shipping,Small QTY for express(Fedex/DHL/TNT/UPS/EMS) . 4. Below $10000, the payment will be T/T ,Western Union or Paypal in advance. 5. Over $10000, 40% in advance upon placing order, the rest 60% be paid before shipment.
Waterproof Aluminum Box
Export Market Distribution: Market Revenue(Previous Year) Total Revenue (%) North America USD 700,000 24.15 South America USD 200,000 6.9 Eastern Europe USD 300,000 10.34 Africa USD 300,000 10.34 Oceania USD 200,000 6.9 Mid East USD 200,000 6.9 Eastern Asia USD 300,000 10.34 Northern Europe USD 400,000 13.79 South Asia USD 300,000 10.34 f.About us Principle ------ To creat products that deliver happiness to everybody. China Saip Group, located in the largest manufacturing base of electric equipment of Wenzhou China, which is called "the Electric Equiment Capital of China". Saip,an ISO9001 certificated enterprise with 20 years development history.
g.Contact us Saip Electric Group Company Limited ADD:Liushi Industrial Zone,Yueqing,Zhejiang,China 325604 Skype No.:saip5088 Handphone:+0086-18767773103 Tel:+86-0577- 61770717 Fax:+86-0577-62760731 Http:www.saip.cn If you have any question ,feel free to contact me ,thanks!
--Saip/Lily(Ms.) waterproof battery box|marine waterproof box|pvc waterproof electrical box|waterproof stereo boxes|stainless steel boxes waterproof|aluminium waterproof box|waterproof circuit breaker box|waterproof breaker box|waterproof electrical outlet box|waterproof |lectrical switch box|plastic waterproof box|waterproof cable junction box|waterproof aluminum box|waterproof paper box|waterproof light box|waterproof pill box|outdoor waterproof junction box|acrylic boxes waterproof|waterproof