Pen, finger, pointer and any other opaque objects
Typical accuracy< 2mm
Response Object Size
over Ø3.0mm, recommended size:Ø5.0mm
180 d/s around
4096(W) × 4096(D)
First dot (click): 25ms
Continuous dots (write) : 8 ms
Lifetime of Touch Screen
Above 60,000,000 single-dot touch
See also the chapter about board material
Wall mounting or portable floor stand (optional)
USB 1.1, USB 2.0
iBoard interactive whiteboard hardware features: (Pls refer to detailed Hardware Chapter)
- Any solid untransperant objects can be used on the board;
- No light spots, to protect user's eyes;
- the iBoard could be used also as a traditional white board using water pen for writing.
- iBoard responses to finger-gesture.
- Service life is 11 years;
- Intelligent penholder provide user friendly writing tools
- Modern and durable design and structure for easy maintenance if needed
- Scratches on the board surface will not affect the use of iBoard.
iBoard interactive whiteboard software features: (Pls refer to detailed Software Chapter)
- Free upgrade for life;Offering free resource download website;Supports diverse resource database self-defined by common format files, no limit to the number of resource;
- Marking play-status of Microsoft PowerPoint;Catching and marking any desktop contents (files can be printed )
- Audio , video recording and playback functionUsers can expand the application functionality themselvesMulti-touch, gesture recognition, and so on functions make the operation are more human and convenient.
- Recognizable to hand-gesture.
- Supporting to insert images, animation, video and other files
- Supporting to self-defined shortcut button function