LPCB for CN31;ISO9001:2000;ISO14001:2004;American Bureau of Shipping
Packaging & Delivery
The office cabins can also be delivered flatpacked.
Standard packet height 648 mm. Four cabins stacked on top of each other have the same external dimensions as a fully assembled cabin.
TP package height (only for office cabins and depending on equipment):
- 864 mm - standard with CAH 2,800 mm and 2,960 mm 6 pieces / truck
- 648 mm - standard with CAH 2,591 8 pieces / truck
- 515 mm - depending on layout 10 pieces / truck
1.Certified by LPCB for CN31 ISO9001.14001 ABS
2.10 years experience of modular container
3.40,000 square meters factory
Electrical installation eco friendly homes for sale Specification: concealed cabling ; IP201/IP442 ; plug insert according to country standards (CEE) ; country specific design / variations possible
recessed CEE external plug and socket connections
230V/3 poles/ 32 A½
400V/5 poles/ 32 A½
residual current operated device 40 A/0,03 A½, 4 poles (400 V)
residual current operated device 63 A/0,03 A, 2 poles (230 V)½
distribution box, surface mounted type, single/twin row 1 distribution box, surface mounted type, single/twin row wet room 2
NYM / H05 VV-F
NYM / H05 VV-F
circuit breaker 10 A, 2 poles (3x1,5 mm2)½
circuit breaker 13 A, 2 poles (3x1,5 mm2)½
circuit breaker 13 A 2 poles (3x2,5 mm2)½
circuit breaker 10A 2 poles (3x1,5mm2)
2 earthed twin wall sockets¹(office cabin 20‘)
3 single sockets²(sanitary cabin 20‘)
2 twin batten fluorescent light tubes with plastic covering 2 x 36 W¹ (office cabin 20‘)
2 single light with trough and fluorescent tube 1 x 36 W²
(sanitary cabin 20‘)
Optional: - Category 2 light fittings 2 x 36 W ; light with bulb 25 W ; spur
earthing: universally usable grounding terminal: On both short sides in the floor frame of each corner a drill hole with a diameter of 9.4 mm is prepared for the fixture of the grounding terminal.
- The fitting of the grounding terminal is undertaken with a screw M10 with a self cutting screw thread. The positioning of the screw is carried out in the factory on a suitable spot of the cabin.
- A grounding terminal and a four-wire connector are delivered with the container and need to be fitted by the customer on site.
- The protective earthing installation on site must be carried out by the buyer/hirer.
Wiring: - Fixed cabling depending on the panel configuration and the user½
- Flexible cable system with plug contact and cables in full length ½
Safety advice: The cabins can be linked electrically at the external CEE plugs and sockets. For the decision how many units to connect electrically the expected constant current in the link circuits has to be considered. The commissioning has to be carried out by an approved electrician.
The manual for the assembly, start up, utilisation and maintenance of the electrical installations is delivered in the fuse box and needs to be followed!
Before connecting the cabin to the supplying low voltage grid all appliances (consumer loads) need to be switched off and earthing needs to be ensured (earthing feed cable and earthing connecting lines between the cabins need to be checked on potential equity and low Ohm level). Attention: The supply- and connection cables are made for an operating voltage of max. 32 Ampere. These aren't secured with a overcurrent protection device. The connection of the cabins to the external electrical power supply only may be undertaken by an authorised specialist company.
Before using the cabin (modular building) for the first time the efectiveness of the protection measures for the fault protection need to be checked by an authorised specialist company.
·Cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner is FORBIDDEN. The electrical equipment of the cabin may not be cleaned by a direct water jet under any circumstances.
· If the containers are delivered into areas with increased lightning activity further measurements have to be taken under account to prevent overvoltage depending on the country specific rules.
· In case machines or appliances with high starting current peaks are used (according to the manual of the respective appliances) adequate RCD/MCB must be used.
· The electric fittings of the cabins are designed for minimal vibration exposure. If the exposure is higher measurements need to be taken depending on country specific rules.
· The cabins are designed for areas with little seismic activity. If the cabins are used in areas with higher seismic activity, the country's national regulations are valid and the equipment needs to be adjusted accordingly
· The choice of the external linking cables of the cabins has to suit the country's national technical regulations.
·The cabins have to be secured against thermal overload with a type gL fuse or gG with max. IN = 32A.