US $177.52 - 532.56 / Barrel100 Piece/Pieces
Other, tubeless & tube-type tires
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: 500ml x 24bottle/carton Standard code: Q/WSD01-2004 Expiry date: 24month Measure: 44.3X29X22cm G. W.: 13.65kg|
|Delivery Detail:||35-45 days after receive the payment of goods|
1.Tyre sealant: both for tubeless & tube type tire
3.Tire Bursting Resistant
4.Sealing Inner Tube
ISO9001 High Quality and Adhesive Tire Sealant-puncture seal
1. Rust Resistant: Will not rust steel, aluminum or aluminum alloy rims of tubeless tires or corrode the tires.
2. Tire Bursting Resistant: Contains special chemicals to effectively help the tire disperse heat, reduce the frequency of tire bursting by over 80%.
3. Sealing Inner Tube: A type products are especially suitable for repairing leaks in inner tube, and will not cause the inner tube and the tire to adhere to each other or corrode them.
4. Sealing: Can seal punctures up to 6.8mm in tubeless tire or tube-type tire.
5. Wide Application: Works well between -10C to 90C; Nontoxic, noninflammable, and involatile.
6. Long Lasting: The expiry day is 24month; Infuse specified capacity one time can seal over 50 times; Reducing inflation frequency by 50%
Step 1: Remove the valve core of the tyre and fully deflate the tyre.
Step 2: Shake the bottle of sealant, cut the can mouth open, connect the pipe and the bottom mouth.
Step 3: Use the pipe to connect the tyre valve,and then press the bottle body.
Step 4: Clean up the valve, reinstall the valve core, inflate the tyre.
1. It can keep the PH neutral and without corrosion to metals and rubber. No side effect to tire & rim.
2.Inner tube can also be covered.
3. It can cover the cracks up to 6.8mm, special items can cover the cracks up to 38mm.
4. Inner tube can't glue with tire, and the tire is easy to remove.
5. It can seal over 50 times by only one injection.
1. Shake this product evenly before using.
2. Do not mix with any other self sealant agents or water.
3. In case the tire is found leaking during inflation, please turn the tire to lower the leaking part to the lowest point. If this still does not work, it may mean the puncture is too big to repair with this agent. Then you may need to refer to other repairing methods.
4. Do not use this product on old and low quality tires or tires with unmatched inner tube.