|Type:||High Strength||Application:||melting and casting||Height:||50-1000mm|
|Composition:||High Pure||Top Diameter:||20-1000mm||Bottom Diameter:||40-1000mm|
|Place of Origin:||Hunan China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Fu Qiang||Model Number:||Various|
|Packaging Detail:||Paper cartons or according to customer's request!|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7-30days after prepayment|
1. SIC graphite crucible
2. high pure and density
3. high strength crucible
4. ISO 9001
5. high heat condduction
A crucible is a container used to hold metal for melting in a furnace and it is needed to withstand the extreme temperatures encountered in melting metals. The crucible material must have a much higher melting point than that of the metal being melted and it must have good strength even when white hot.
Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Especially graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of aluminum, copper and etc.
Maximum Grain Size
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance., and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.