|Place of Origin:||
|Main Raw Material:||
%100, dry shake
|Packaging Detail:||20 kg craft bag|
|Delivery Detail:||5 - 10 days|
ISONEM C HARDENER is a one part, preblended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for concrete comprising of cement, hard aggre
ISONEM C HARDENER is a one part, preblended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for
concrete comprising of cement, hard aggregates, compatible admixtures and pigment. It provides a hard wearing, non-metallic dry shake topping for monolithic floors. When sprinkled and trowelled into fresh wet concrete floors, it forms a coloured, very wear resistant smooth surface.
USING AREAS :
ISONEM C-HARDENER is used to increase the resistance on the light or medium density trafficable
places and to prevent the surface dust.
- Textile plants
- Automobile Park areas
- Shipment and discharge places
- Repair and garage places
- At supermarkets, parks
- At places with dense pedestrian traffic.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The resistance of the surface where ISONEM C-HARDERNER is used increases 2-4 times when compared to normal concrete.
- Very high wear resistance rating
- Good impact resistance
- Dust prof
- Prevents the concrete to produce dust and can easily be cleaned
- As a result of low water /cement rate on the concrete surface, its pressure resistance is high.
- It is resistant to industrial surface cleaners, motor oil, metal oils and detergents.
- It can be applied to inner or outer places.
- It is possible to obtain textured (pressed concrete) surface with various application methods.