ISONEM Lithium Hardener is a Nano Lithium surface treatment that both penetrates and seals by reacting chemically to concrete
ISONEM Lithium Hardener is a Nano Lithium surface treatment that both penetrates and seals by reacting chemically to the concrete surface forming a clear, dense, durable and hard inorganic topical surface layer that is breathable, abrasion-resistant, and extremely hard. It is excellent for concrete floors needing long-term protection against heavy wear and abuse, moisture, dirt and grime buildup, as well as protection against alkalinity and efflorescence (salt residue.) ISONEM Lithium Hardener is a colorless, odorless water-based solution that is V.O.C. compliant and environmentally safe to use.
Important Benefits / Advantages
- Penetrates deep inside the concrete capillaries chemically reacting with the free lime forming a permanent insoluble bond with the concrete.
- Forms a protective surface layer that is breathable, dense and abrasion resistant.
- Creates a stronger, more impenetrable, and better-looking finish (satin – glossy) that is dust-proof, resistant to staining and deterioration.
- Reduces maintenance, cleaning costs and costly repairs.
- Molecular size of Lithium provides for deeper penetration more permanent protection.
- Non-soluble / Non-expansive Lithium will not absorb water or cause the floor to sweat
- Will not scratch or peel.
- Easy one coat application. No water wash required.
- Can be applied on fresh, newly toweled concrete and tilt-up construction slabs.
Manufacturing plants, Warehouse storage facilities, Distribution centers, Food processing plants, Textile mills, Wastewater treatment plants, Pharmaceutical, Electronic, Cold Storage / Freezers, Beverage processing, Chemical processing, Parking garages, Aircraft hangars, Parking decks, Transportation terminals, Vehicle maintenance areas, Business office buildings, Cafeterias/restaurants, Retail & shopping centers, Schools/education facilities, Chemical areas, Cold storage, Laboratories, etc.