---- 4 years experience in leather gifts manufacturing and exporting.
---- Customized designs, special shapes and logos are accepted.
---- Eco-friendly materials are compliant with the RoHS directive.
---- OEM and ODM orders are welcomed.
---- Small Orders Accepted.
1. Payment We accept T/T (bank transfer), West Union and Paypal. Also for bulk orders we agree 30% of the total amount in advance and the rest 70% would be paid before shipping.
2. Shipping For samples we choose DHL, EMS, TNT and UPS. When order weight is over the starter weight of air express, we would choose this. The point is we will select the best and safest shipping way for our customers, we will respect customer's idea.
We support 1 year warranty for all of our items!
If you are not satisfied with our products and service after received the package,please contact with us as soon as possible. We will make a refund or resend new items for you immediately!
Shenzhen Jeter Leather co., LTD. is located in world manufacturing city - Shenzhen. The company was founded in 2010. It is a contract manufacturer for some foreign well-known leather enterprises at the beginning. Through continuous expansion and integration, the team can finish OEM and ODM orders, the departments including development, production, and market grows rapidly and stimulates the development of the entire system.
The factory covers an area of 2000 square meters, has staff more ... View detail