In stock aliexpress closure lace closure Top Front Middle Part,transparent lace frontal,Silktop Frontal closure tissage
- Stretched Length:
- Shipping fee:
- Depends on the order quantity.
- Lead Time:
- 7 day(s) after payment received
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Hair Grade:
- Virgin Hair:
- Hair Extension Type:
- Human Hair Type:
- Chemical Processing:
- Longest Hair Ratio:
- Can be dyed:
- Can be ironed:
- Tangling free:
- Shedding free:
- Hair color:
- Hair weave:
- Cheap lace closure,silk base closure:
Cheap price good quality lace closure
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 39X30X0.5 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.02 kg
- Package Type:
- Packaged by PCV bag
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
1. Preplucked lace frontal, swiss lace 13*5 with natural hair line and baby hair, Hair comes in natural colors and is collected from single donors with cuticles aligned and has not been chemically altered or processed.
2.Tangle free with minimal to no shedding.
3. CAN BE COLORED & BLEACHED, CAN HOLD CURLS AND CURLS WHEN WET.
1 baby hair go towards to front , easy to style the baby hair.
2 1CM pre-plucked natural hairline match your own hair more prefect and realistic.
3 150% density hair closure/lace frontal is more full and natural
4 Light brown Swiss lace base is more strong and elastic to fit the head perfectly,more durable.
|Hair Length||10"- 20" available, Large stocks available|
|Stock||Large stocks available|
|Hair Color||Natural black|
|Styles||Loose wave , body wave , straight , deep wave, curly|
|Welcome to Visit KBL Factory,to see KBL company ability and achievement|
|LACE CLOSURE||4*4||18-35g||10"-18"||Free part|
|Natural StarightBody waveDeep waveCurly||Natural Black||Hairline:50%Lacebottom:150%|
|LACE 360 FRONTAL||22*4||112-142g||112-142g|
|No Pre-Plucked||2.5*4/3.5*4||18-35g||10"-18"||Free part|
|Natural StarightBody waveDeep waveCurly||613 blonde|
|Silk BASE CLOSURE||4*4||30-43g||10"-18"||Free part||Natural Black|
Q1. How long does this closure hair last?
A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it,then normally it could last longer than 1-2 years.
Q2. Can this hair be dyed, straightened and curled?
A: Our hair is 100% virgin human hair, it can be dyed, straightened and curled. But our advice is not dying and straightening or curling it too much, otherwise it will become dry, easy broken…just like our natural human hair.
Q3. What Is The Difference Between Lace Frontals and Lace Closures?
A: The most obvious difference between lace frontals and lace closures are the size. Lace frontals are bigger mainly because they run temple to temple to cover the entire hairline. Lace closures are smaller because their primary purpose is to close off an install hence the name closure. Closures typically only cover a horseshoe size portion at the top or front of an install.
Q4. What Is The Difference Between Lace Closure and Silk Base Closure?
A: Lace closure are usually made of a thinner material that can sometimes cause the braids under neath to be visible if looked closely. Silk closures are made of a thicker material which means it is less likely or almost impossible to see what is going on under the wig or weave hair.
Q5. How to apply a closure?
A: 1. Cornrow the clean conditioned hair, then place the closure piece on top of the head . So you may pre-determine where you want to weft the closure piece. Eye mark the area.
2. Remove the closure piece aside and begin sewing with hair tracks ear to ear up to temple area 3-4" increments apart until it reaches the surrounding lace of the closure piece.
3. Carefully place the closure piece tight and flat on the head and anchor the left and right side to position in place and to prevent gaps in the forehead area. Sew the closure following its U-shape form.
4. To finish, sew in two hair weft track layers on top of lace to fill the gap between closure track and weft extensions. Knot the thread off and cut it off. Gently comb through the closure and part it as you desire.
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.