We are already provide all Variety of Mangoes by Air shipment to Europe, middle east, Asia & Srilanka Market
1.Ratnagiri and Devgad Alphonso (Happus)
- Alphonso Mango is known as the King of fruits in India.
- The fruit is medium in size, ovate - oblique in shape, orange yellow in colour.
- Juice is moderate - abundant. Excellent keeping quality.
- Good for pulping and canning; mainly exported as fresh fruit to other countries.
- Flesh develops spongy tissue.
- This variety is available in the months of February, March & April.
- Mangoes are individually handpicked & specially selected.
- Carefully packed in the box with hay, so the mangoes ripen naturally giving you the best flavour and aroma.
- We provide premium quality fruits without the premium price tag.
- Alphonso Mangoes are plucked, packed and sent direct from the farm, so our Mangoes are farm fresh.
Mangoes are of different varieties and are named accordingly.
The best variety - The Alphonso - comes from a village named Devgadh, situated within the Konkan belt of the western India and which is known to produce the finest quality of the Alphonso variety.
The stages of ripened mangoes are determined by the time taken for transfer to the final destination of delivery.
All mangoes are then thoroughly examined for any skin flaws. This examination is done prior to the mangoes packed in corrugated box.
2.Fresh Kesar Mango
3.Banganapalli (Baneshan, Safeda)
- Appearance Ventral Shoulder Broader than Dorsal
- Skin Medium Thick, Yellowish Green
- Taste Very Sweet, Never Sour
- Flavour Delightful Fragrant
- Juice Moderate to Abundant, Saffron Colour
- Best suited for Juice, Pulp, Concentrates
- Season Mid April, May, June
The fruit is large sized. It is grown in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. This variety is suited for dry areas. It is obliquely oval in shape, golden yellow in colour, good keeping quality and good for canning, biennial in habit. This variety is available in the months of April & May.
4. Maliyabad Mango
We are leading and one of the largest Supplier and exporter of Maliyabad Dashehri Mango.
This variety is grown in the Northern part of India in the states of Uttar Pradesh mainly also in Haryana and Punjab.
Dashehri Mangoes are delicious and sweet mango.
It is one of the best varieties of the country; fruit size is small - medium, shape is elongated with yellow fruit colour, flesh is fibreless, good keeping quality, mainly used for table purpose.
This variety is available in the months of June, July & August.
Chaunsa mangoes most popular late season variety. The fruit is medium oblong and has a golden yellow colour with a red blush. This variety is also grown in Northern parts of India and is available in July & August.
Maturity Stages of the fruit.
- The shoulders are in the line with the stem-end and the colour of the fruit is olive green.
- The shoulders outgrow the stem-end and the colour is olive green
- The shoulders outgrow the stem-end and the colour becomes light
- The flesh becomes soft and blush develops.
The Chausa Mango are is most delicious fruit available late in the season , one of the juicy mangoes, available in good size, farm fresh, extremely juicy having sweet flesh these are pure temptation. Fresh Chausa Mango is in high demand all over the world for its high quality and freshness.
We provide proper packaging that ensures greater shelf life and protection against any kind of damage.
- Cahunsa Mangoes have powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
- High in proteins and vitamins
- Good for digestion