Product: Industrial Ceramic Kitchen Hot Panel Infrared Burner (HD242)
Model Length (mm) Width (mm) Hight(mm) Weight (kg) Consumption Heat Output Inlet Port (Inch) NG LPG m 3/h kg/h KW/h Kcal/h 3/8 HD242 840 130 175 11.7 0.74 0.68 9.4 8120
Advantages: Energy saving: conversion rate≥90% Environmental protection: CO≤80ppm;NOx≤10ppm;CHx≤50ppm Whole combustion: 95% of energy released in the form of infrared ray; heating the objects directly Long useful time: ≥11000hr Easily installed Material Descriptions: Shell:gray cast iron Upper cover:stamped stainless iron Burning net:Fe-Cr-Al material Nozzle:brass Core components:cordierite honeycomb burner plates with rare-earth catalyst-coated The user manual
complete combustion temperature
Heat source temperature
Baking temperature range
gas 150mmAq;liquefied petroleum gas 280mmAq
Comparison table of energy consumption
Infrared catalytic heaters
Electricity (1Kw/h)+ diesel (2Kg)
1. Coating Industry: forging heat coating, liquid, powder coating, pre-heating the water to deal with dry acid.
2. The food industry: drying for processed food such as cookies, egg rolls, snow rice cakes, shredded squid, fish sauce, ham etc;tea processing and baking.
3. Agriculture and animal husbandry: keeping warm for a variety of birds, the livestock shed;grain drying.
4. Food and beverage industry: all kinds of barbecue, fruit and vegetable dehydration.
5. Drying operation in printing and dyeing, paper, wood, carpet and other industries
6. Bake ceramic mold industry, the Health and embryos, the surface drying of glazed ceramic tiles.
7. The heat treatment of metallic materials (300 --- 800 ).
8. Heating ,warming and insulation for commercial buildings and workshop