US $920 - 950 / Set1 Set/Sets
US $1 - 100 / Unit5 Unit/Units
US $1 - 8 / Piece50 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
The ZnGeP2 single crystals are designed for laser radiation frequency conversion from one spectral range to another one.
The ZnGeP2 single crystals can be used for:
- creation of optical parametric oscillators (OPO) — coherent radiation sources tunable within 2.5—12 mkm spectral range when pumping with a laser radiation of 2 mkm wavelength;
- generation of harmonics CO- and CO2- laser radiation;
- creation of coherent THz radiation sources by means of difference frequencies generation from lasers radiation sources of the middle IR range (2 - 8 mkm).
Coherent radiation sources tunable in 2-11 mkm as well as in 100-1200 mkm spectral ranges based on parametric frequency conversion of laser radiation allow solving a number of applied problems of high-resolution spectroscopy:
• remote monitoring of industrial and anthropogenic emissions to the atmosphere;
• remote identification and monitoring of concentration of various toxic gas mixtures and gaseous products or industrial discharge in power engineering, chemistry, and petroleum industry;
• creation of detection systems for monitoring of pipeline breaking;
• design of warning systems for appearance explosive mixtures (household methane);
• control and certification of high-purity gases used in microelectronics and semiconductor engineering;
• monitoring and control of special technological processes, for example, toxic agents destruction.