SOFT CORPORATIVE OFFER
COMMODITY: Iron Ore 64.5 FE%
- Commodity: Iron Ore – 64,50% - Rejection under 63,50%
- Origin: Brazil / Chile / Phillippines
- Quantity: 1.200.000MT up to 6.000.000MT per year = 100,000MT x12 up to 500,000MT x 12 months.
- Price: US$152.00 pmt CIF ASWP
The payment shall be secured by irrevocable Transferable, assignable, divisible, DLC UCP600 issued or confirmed by an “AA” rated bank at monthly value. Payment shall be on a shipment by shipment basis differed for 90 days from BL, subject to inspections and against full shipping documents (BL, SGS, CIQ).
In addition, the buyer will issue an irrevocable, unencumbered transferable and assignable callable Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) or a Bank Guarantee (BG) via SWIFT MT760. The SBLC/BG, covering the amount of two (2) month shipment, with a validity of one year and 45 days, is subject to the subsequent acceptance of the seller. The seller shall have the right to call the SBLC/BG and stop shipping if the buyer does not issue the month-by-month L/C.
- POP: Shall be provided by seller’s Bank on “Bank-to-Bank” basis.
- PB: 2%
- Insurance: 110%
ESPECIFICATION OF IRON ORE 64,5%
Rejection under 63,50%
Fe (iron) 64,50%
P (phosphorus) 0,060% aprox.
FeO max 3,900% aprox.
SiO2 3,500% aprox.
Al2O3 0,500% aprox.
S (sulphur) 0,035% aprox.
Mn 0,090% aprox.
CaO 0,200% aprox.
K2O 0,020% aprox.
Chromium 0,005% aprox.
Ca 0,210% aprox.
Zinc 0,080% aprox.
Mg 0,070% aprox.
Sn < 0,010% aprox.
Na2O 0,020% aprox.
TiO2 0,050% aprox.
Moisture Content 8 % max (Free Moisture Loss at 105ºC)
14,00 mm ~ 8 mm 07% max
07,99 mm ~ 3 mm 10% min
02,99 mm ~ 1 mm 65% min
00,15 mm ~ 3 mm 20% Max
1. Buyer issues ICPO with authorization for soft probe + NCND / IMFPA + copy of buyer’s passport + BCL.
2. Seller issues FCO to be signed and returned.
3. Seller issues draft contract to be returned with the relevant amendments. Seller amends where necessary, signs, seals and issues to the buyer a final copy of the contract for its completion.
4. Both parties (buyer and the seller) deposit contracts in their respective banks. Buyer’s bank then sends to seller’s bank to exchange the MT799 against the Proof of Product.
5. Within 7 (seven) banking days, buyer’s bank sends a non-operative DLC UCP 600 & the BG / SBLC to the seller’s bank via SWIFT
6. Within 7 (seven) banking days, seller’s bank sends MT760 with the 2% (of one shipment value) Performance Bond via SWIFT to the buyer’s bank to activate the DLC.
7. Delivery and shipment shall commence after the fulfillment of the procedure, stated above, as per the terms and conditions of this contract stated above.
8. Within 40-60 days the first shipment shall commence after the fulfillment of the procedure, stated above, as per the terms and conditions of this contract.
Please feel free to contact me, if you have any question let me know.
Felipe Schmitt, CEO