Italy best selling Diesel-electric Dual-use poultry processing plant machie
1.Range of use and features of products
HT series flat membrane pellet machines are small and medium-sized pellet feed processing equipments which are specially designed for the feeding in rural areas and small-sized farms and rabbit warren.
Main performances and features
(1) Simple structure and wide applicability. Small cover and low noise.
(2) Power feed and grass power can be made into pellet with only some liquid. Therefore, the water containing rate of pellet feed is the same as before when it is made into the pellet, which means that it is more conductive to storing.
(3) Pellets made by this machine are with high hardness,smooth surface and full of internal curing,which can not only improve digestion and absorption of nutrition but also kill the general pathogenic microorganisms and parasites. They can be used for feeding rabbits, fish, ducks, cattle, sheep and pigs, which have a higher economic benefit compared with mixed power feed.
2. Working principle
HT series flat membrane pellet feed machine works at the basis of mechanical circular motion, and are driven by the motor power, which can drive gear( or belt) pass to spindle flat membrane and then makes the pressure roller rotate in the function of friction. The high friction temperature between pressure roller and flat membrane can make power material gelatinize under high temperature. Protein coagulates and changes its figure and comes out from membrane hole under extrusion effect. The needed length of pellet can be gained by adjusting cutting knife. Pellet,after discharging, will be sent outside the machine by material throwing tray.
3. Installation, adjustment and preparation before use of the products
Ground for installation should be flat and dry and motor should be connected by provision. The leading wire and wiring should be well insulated. All tighteners must be firm and reliable. The direction of spindle must be consistent with the one that the machine makes. After installing, every moving parts should rotate flexibly.
1. Adjustment of the gap of model wheel: to adjust by two hexagonal bolts of the ear base.( usually the gap is 0.1-0.3mm)
2. Adjustment of cutting knife: to loosen the screws which are on the top of feed opening to adjust the upper and lower positions of the cutter.
(3) Preparation before use
1. Clean the machine completely before you use it and check whether the connection and rotation of every part are reliable.
2. Check whether the power supply conforms to the request. Plug in and regulate the spindle to make it consistent with the direction marked.
4. Use and Maintenance
(1) Adjust the two hexagonal spirals in the ear base to make the gap between the pressure roller and template 0.1-0.3mm
(2) If the new machine is difficult for blanking for the first tine, that is very normal. Because the taper of the new template is relatively rough during the course of processing, which means that when the material goes through taper, the friction mixing degree is high. As a result, when it is over 100 degrees, food crops are easy to get sticky and clumping and will automatically block the template. You need to grind before normal feeding. The specific ways of grinding are as follows.
Take 10-20kg dry feed (usually meal and bran, remember food crops are forbidden) and 5-8 kg sand. Knead evenly, then add vegetable oil or waste oil to oil evenly at the ratio of 20%. Firstly, brush vegetable oil or waste oil above the template and open two hexagon screw bolts in the ear base. Secondly, start the machine, put the mixed abrasive into it to make abrasive drive the machine. Thirdly, adjust the two hex screw bolts in the ear base symmetrically. Finally, when the pressure roller and template of the machine are 1mm apart(Note: When adjusting the pressure roller pressed by screw and as soon as pressure roller get connected with template, you should down back screw one lap immediately, which is the best gap between bed wheel and template.), pellet will come out.
(1) 20#-40# machine oil should be added between pressure roller bearings and pressure axle each time.
(2) When the machine finishes its 100 hours' working, you should take out template and fill grease to the bearings under the spindle. 200 hours' working later, you should dismantle pressure roller and do the cleaning and maintenance. Besides, you should also pay attention to the wear pattens of the bearings. Exchange new parts if necessary.
(3) Pellet feed machine which rotates with gear box is though connecting motor and axis of rotation to the gear box to drive the rotation of the template. In order to increase the lifespan of gear box, you should usually pay attention to how much gear oil there are in it. Gear oil needs to be added after suppressing 10,000kg gear oil each time. You should also fill grease to transmission shaft every 1-3 days.
5. Remedy for common breakdown
Occurring power or big hardness of pellet
1.Rotation of pressure roller inflexible
1.Dismantle pressure roller and clean it. Add oil or exchange bearings
2.Vary the formula of feed
Low output, even no material
1.Uneven or the moisture
2.Big gap between pressure roller and mold plate
1.Regulate water containing
2.Exchange pressure roller
No material and high noise
1. Arch material
2. Material is blocked
1. Use a wooden stick to pound with a pestle
2. Take a small account of feed with 10% clean water. Squeeze them after stirring to uniformity. Put dry feed to make pellet after the material comes out.
Shutdown of the machine
1. Feed is too dry
2. A lot of foreign body in the hopper
3. Little power
1.Change the formula of feed
2. Turn off the power immediately and take out the foreign body