|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Main functions : GPS, Eight Location memories, Sonar fish finder, Sailing forward, Turning left and right, Bait dropping, Hook-releasing, Directing light, Warter depth detecting, Sensitivity adjustment, Water temperature detecting, Low battery warning
|Power supply:||double 6V/10Ah Lead-acid batteries|
|Remote Control Dimensin:||185mm×190mm×55mm|
|Operation Range:||Over 500m|
|Boat Dimension:||12kg (include battery)|
|Remote Control Monitor:||FSTN 128×64 pixel 59mm×36mm|
|Hull type:||Double hulls; Double propellers|
|Power System:||Double 540hp motors. Gear decelerate machine|
|Continued Working Time:||2.5hrs|
|Max bait capacity:||1.5kg×2|
|Sonar fish finder:||Yes|
|Sonar Frequency:||200 KHz|
|Sonar Beam Angle:||20.|
|Ultrasonic detecting water depth:||0.5~32m|
|Detecting water depth resolution:||0.1m|
|Low power alarm function:||Yes|
|Water temperature detecting range:||0~50.C|
|Unit conversion:||meter/ft; centigrade/Fahrenheit|
|GPS orientation time:||1~5mins|
|Current longitude and latitude display:||Yes|
|Distance measure function:||Yes|
|Destination location memory:||Eight|
Battery installation instruction
JABO-IIICG bait boat has two batteries, install right and left cabin each.
1. The battery should be charged before sailing every time. A normal charging time is about 10-14 hours.
2. When the voltage of a battery inside the boat is too low, an alarm would be sent and the directing lamp would flicker. The battery should be charged at the same time.
3. Remote control should keep sufficient power.
4. Notice anode and cathode when install the battery to avoid installing reversely and preventing electronic board burned.
5. To avoid wrong operation, the stop button must be pressed first, then press the bait-dropping button every time before hook-releasing operation.
6. The bait capacity is not allowed to beyond the maximum bait capacity.
7. Turn off the boat and remote control buttons every time after used.
8. Keep the boat dry and take out the battery if unused for a long time. Charge the battery every 2 months to avoid the damage of long time natural discharge and shortening service life of the battery.
9. Do not beyond the effective remote control distance when using the bait boat.
10. Tighten all the screws before use.
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||84X64X37 cm|
|Single gross weight:||14.0 KG|