flexible rubber joints flanged rubber expansion joints
rubber expansion joint details:
Name Rubber expansion joint Flange Material Carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel. Body Material NR.NBR.EPDM.CR.HR.FKM.PTFE Type Double-flange Size DN32-1600 Working Pressure 1.0~2.5Mpa(kgf/cm2) Explosion Pressure 2.0~4.5Mpa(kgf/cm2) Vacuum 53.3~100Kpa(mm/Hg) Applicable Temperature -15°C-115°C(-30°C-250°C under special conditions) Applicable Media Air,compressed air,water,sea water,oil,acid,alkali,ect. Certification ISO9001:2008 rubber expansion joint features: 1.high elasticity,high-pressure sealing,mediator endurance and weather resistance.
2.small in size and light weight,convent to installation and maintenance.
3.can greatly reduce vibration and noise, pipeline system but can not solve all kinds of pipe interface displacement, degree of axial stretching problems.
4.body material can be made according to different acid, alkali, corrosion, oil heat and other kinds of species to adapt to various of media and the environment.
5. . fl ange connection standard adapt GB standard as to other standards, can be explain. Level of the product working pressure 0.1-6.0Mpa. rubber expansion joint picture show:
parts main dates for rubber expansion joint
Nominal Diameter DN Length L mm Axial displacement mm Horizontal displacement mm Angular deflection (a1+a2) mm Inch Extension Compression 40 1.5 95 6 10 9 15 50 2 1 05 7 10 10 15 65 2.5 1 15 7 13 11 15 80 3 1 35 8 15 12 15 100 4 150 10 19 13 15 125 5 165 12 19 13 15 150 6 180 12 20 14 15 200 8 210 16 25 22 15 250 10 230 16 25 22 15 500 20 255 6 25 22 15 1600 64 350 25 35 30 10
Packing and shipping information: 1.MOQ : 5pcs.small quantity is acceptable
2.packing: usually outside is a wooden cases ,inside is a carton cases or according to your requirement. 3.S hipping method: by air or by sea.the port is Shanghai or Qingdao or Dalian. 4.S hipping time: usually 10-25days.depend on your order quantity. 5.payment: T/T(30% as deposit,the rest of 70% will be paid before delivery).
our advantage: 1.manufacturer over 8 years' experience. 2.professional manufacturer 3.high-efficiency service 4.factory price and the best price. 5.OEM is acceptable.
Our factory show:
About rubber expansion joint: Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement? A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms? A: T/T (30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery) , L/C at sight
Q: can i visit your factory before the oreder? A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ? A: Shanghai or Qingdao or Dalian , China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty? A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.
Q:Do you accepted small quantity order? A: Of course we do.
Q: Can we choose different material? A: Yes , the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q :And What's your shipment and delivery time? A:By sea or air . Normally 15 Days for delivery ,according to your order quantity.
Q:And what's your packing? A: carton cases inside ,export wooden cases outside.
More details,freely contact me,please!