As we always appreciate the request we receive for fuel through our association with Alibaba.
Our direct source is a allocation owner of the crude stock that is placed in one or more of the 17 different refineries which produce the fuel your clients would purchase. Our source would be the title holder of refineries pre titled fuel that had not been produces yet.
My company Musafer Petroleum are tasked with locating, educating and placing qualified buyers under the following procedures:
1. Letter of Intent amendment
2. Final contract issued, returned and lodged
3. Seller will authorize the release of 2 current proof of past performance documents/ Allocation numbers of crude in a bank to bank in exchange for SWIFT-ing of RWA via MT799
4. BG/ SBLC placement via MT760 of 1.5 months’ shipment value for 14 month duration
5. 2% Performance bond issued and POP documents produced further confirmation of fuel in production by refinery letter after MT760 is confirmed.
6. Delivery according to contract schedule CIF Basis
Confirm these procedures above with your clients, if they are acceptable in an return E-mail. We will proceed with presenting our authorization and disclose who we represent. We will first issue out a Letter of Request for the Letter of Intent & soft offer on D2 or Jet fuel in return.
We only deal in production contracts of 12 months w/ R&E up to 60 months. For Jet fuel our price is 12%/10% (% not $) off of NWE Platts.
Jet fuel offering at 4,000,000 BBLs/month. These do not vary. Our yearly supply of production contracts is not unlimited, which means first come first served.
We don't issue FCO's. A SCO is only issued if an end buyer addressed via your company is presented. If you are the end buyer and agree to the procedures then we can proceed to contract after we receive letter of intent.
Our direct source offers a deep discount but here's the issue, your client has to have their own money and not depend on lines of credit to purchase our clients fuel. Our direct source designed the procedures to be Buyer friendly, but in the end not many can play in our side of the pool.