US $0.38 - 0.88 / Piece2000 Piece/Pieces
US $0.8 - 1.68 / Piece2000 Piece/Pieces
US $0.38 - 1.08 / Piece1000 Piece/Pieces
Dishes & Plates
CE / EU,CIQ,EEC,FDA,SGS
Eco-Friendly,Maple leaf shape
|Place of Origin:||
Hunan China (Mainland)
Low water absorbtion
EUR & USA
OEM & ODM
|Packaging Detail:||Color box or normal carton or as your request|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
Japanese style plate
2.Microwave & dishwasher safe
3.Maple leaf shape
Japanese style handpainted ceramic maple leaf shape plates
The lovely special shape with elegant special handpaint, will make you feel enjoyable and graceful !!
1. Lead & Cadmium data can meet FDA & CA 65 standards.
2. Fast sample and delivery time.
3. Microwave & dishwasher safe.
4. Special and lovely design with maple leaf shape is very popular in USA & Euro.
5. You could put different designs or your own designs on your products.
6. OEM and ODM are welcomed.
7. You can pack it with color box or brown carton or as your requirement.
8. It's fit for daily used at home ,hotel or else you want.
9. Our dinnerware set have passed the evaluation for European and American CIQ,SGS and FDA certifications.
10. We have our own factories, we can assure the highest product quality, can provide the best service and competitive price for all customers.
Hunan Hualian China Industry Co. Ltd was founded in 1966 as a state owned factory and made a joint venture with Malaysia Marcolink Group in 1994. In 1985, Hualian began the research and development of colorful stoneware and has been the leader in this field. Now, Hualian has 8 factories with about 6500 employees. Its turnover in 2010 is about RMB800 million and about 70% is from exporting. It has been the biggest exporter in ceramics in China since 2004. The main products of Hualian ceramics are stoneware, porcelain, terracotta, pottery etc. Hualian has been a famous brand and its products has been very popular in more than 100 countries.
Since 2008, Huanlian has become a franchised producer and seller for Beijing Olympic Games, Shanghai World Expo 2010 and Guangzhou Asian Games 2010.