|CAS No.:||MIXTURE||Other Names:||Neutral Silicone Sealant||MF:||N/A|
|EINECS No.:||N/A||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Transportation,Woodworking,General purpose application area
|Model Number:||GL 791||Package::||Plast Cartridge||Color::||white/black/gray|
|Type::||Neutral||Volume::||300ml||Tack free time::||10~20min|
|Density::||1.04g/ml||Sag::||<2mm||Joint movement Capability::||±25%|
|Temperature Resistance::||-40C to +150C||Shelf life::||12 months|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml plast cartridge, 25PCS/CTN; CTN SIZE: 25.3*25.3*24.5 (cm)|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Neutral silicone sealant/Adhesive:
4.Superior weather resistance and aging resistance
NEUTRAL SILICONE SEALANT/ ADHESIVE:
GL 791 Neutral silicone sealant is a one-component neutral silicone sealant, low modulus specially formulated for glazing, curtain walling and weathersealing application, offers durable adhesion to most porous and non-porous substrates including masonry, brick, aluminum, metals, stained or painted wood, glass and glazed surfaces.
1. Installing a variety of windows and doors;
2. Sealing seams of ceramic, cement, metals, and roofs;
3. Many other general purposes.
1. Superior weather resistance and aging resistance;
2. Neutral curing, non-corrosive to metals, coated glass. Concrete and marble.
3. Excellent adhesion to ceramic and concrete components, and no staining.
GL 791 neutral silicone sealant is available three standard colors: White, black, grey and the other colors base on customer's requirement.
Storage and usable life:
12 months shelf life if stored below 27oC in cool, dry places after the date of production.
Clean and dry surface, remove any stains and impurities with solvents, then, cut the nozzle to a desired opening angle and apply sealant with caulk gun, and press it out at 45 degrees. Normally cure on surface in 15 minutes, and solidified in 7 days that come up to its adhesive intensity.
1. When skin or eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, get medical attention, if irritation persists. Fully cured sealant is not hazardous.
2. Used in the well-ventilated environment.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Not recommended for construction bonding.
2. Not suitable for frost-laden or wet surfaces.
3. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces.
4. Not suitable for confined joint(the sealant need atmospheric moisture for cure)
5. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 4oC or higher than 40oC .
300ml plast cartridge, 25PCS/CTN
Dimensions for 25pcs of 300ml: 25.3×25.3×24.5 (cm)