KNO3 is the rhombic system crystal powder or grain. Specific Density: 2.1109, Melting Point :333°C. While heated up to as high as 400°C, it will decompose and release oxygen and turn into Nitrite Potassium, then with the heating going on, it will eventually decompose into potassium oxide and nitrogen oxide. Dissolved in water(0°C,13.3g/100gH2O;30°C,45.8g/100H2O;100°C,246.0g/100gH2O),soluble in liquid ammonia and glycerin, insoluble in alcohol. Applications and Usages:potassium nitrate
1. KNO3 is used raw material to make black powder, front line , blaze and some other things.
2. In pottery and porcelain industry it can be used in making color ceramic glaze;
3. it also can be used in making glass clarifier, the auto dynamo glass ,optical glass and kinescope glass.
4. Also it is used in making medicine such as penicillin sylvine and rifampicin.
5. It can be used as mill run medicament. Edible KNO3 can be used as chromogen and preservatives in meat food.
Packing: potassium nitrate
PE liner and compound woven bag out side.net weight 25kg per bag, 20-25MT in one 20'FCL container without pallet