1. KVP-12200-TDL Forward Phase triac dimmable led power supply 12v 200w for Robin/Strip light use
2. Universal AC input/:100-130V AC
3. Hight efficiency:up to 85%
4. Protections: Short circuit/over loading/over current /over temperature protection
5. Full protection aluminum housing waterproof IP66
6. Easy installation
7. Cooling by free air convection
8. Work with leading edge forward phase riac dimmers or light system.
9. Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
10. High efficiency&high reliability&long lifetime
11. Three years warranty
12. CE RoHS ETL,cETL
Detailed Product Description
Power Factor ( Typ.)
440*295*145mm/8pcs in one carton
Input black(L) and white(N) wires to be connected AC, Green wire to be connected ground; output red and black wires to be connected led lighting.
*Output constant current level can be adjusted through input terminal of the AC phase line(L) by connection a phase/triac dimmer.
*Forward phase and Reverse phase, ELV, Triac Dimmers
*Prevent to reverse polarity; Output polarity: RED “+”; BLACK “-”
*Risk of Electric Shock. When used outdoors, install only on a circuit protected by a Class A GFCI;
*Risk of Fire. Installation involves special wiring methods to run wiring through a building structure. Consult a qualified electrician;
*Risk of Electric Shock. Mount the unit at a height greater than 1 foot from the ground surface.
◊ To extend their life, please refer to the Derating Curve and derate according to the temperature.