|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||metalcrylic|
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Transportation,machinery,electronics
|Brand Name:||Kafuter||Model Number:||0510|
|Color:||red||Appearance:||Paste||Max filling gap:||0.2mm|
|Packaging Detail:||50ml/soft tube,10tube/box,100tube/carton 300ml/plastics tube,30tube/box|
|Delivery Detail:||About a month after receiving the T/T|
1.one part,high strength,red paste
2.a soft purple layer after cured
3.fill 0.20mm gap
Kafuter K-0510 anaerobic sealant
(1) Fill the gap of 0.2mm, it seals colse fitting joints between rigid metal surfaces and flanges and will flex with minor flange movements.
(2) used as a form-in-place gasket for pumps, thermostats, compressors, transmission housings and axle covers. especially sealing of the rigid-structured flange in gear boxes, engine crankcases, and flange plates, etc.
One-part, general purpose, high intensity anaerobic flange sealant, can replace any gasket instantly, good medium resistance, can form a soft layer after cured.
It cured when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces.
Initial Cure Time(min)
Full Cure Time(25°c)
Max Seal Pressure
12 months at 15°c~28°c
1. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease.
2. The product is designed for close fitting flanged parts with gaps up to 0.25mm.
3. Apply manually as a continuous bead or by screen printing to one surface of the flanges.
4. Low pressures (<0.2mm) may be used when testing to confirm a complete seal immediately after assembly and before curing.
5. Flanges should be tightened as soon as possible after assembly to avoid shimming.