Kafuter K-0518 Red Anaerobic Joint Sealant
(1) The filling gap is 0.5mm, especially seal in aluminum alloy surfaces, or relative-shifted compound surfaces. Like pumps, gear boxes, and vehicle-bridges
(2) used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections.e.g.gearbox and engine casings.the thixotropic of nature of K-0518 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate.
Single component, great flexibility, high intensity anaerobic flange sealant, can replace any gasket instantly, good medium resistance, can form a soft layer after cured.
It cured when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces.
Initial Cure Time(min)
Full Cure Time(25°c)
Max Seal Pressure
12 months at 15°c~28°c
1. For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease.
2. It can replace most gaskets up to 0.5mm in the thickness, and can coat hard or soft cut gaskets to improve sealing performance.
3. Apply manually as a continuous bead or by screen printing to one surface of the flanges.
4. Flanges should be tightened as soon as possible after assembly to avoid shimming.