|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Construction,Packing,Transportation||Brand Name:||kafuter||Appearance:||white paste|
|Packaging Detail:||310ml/aluminum tube,20 tube/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||About a month after receiving the T/T|
polysulphide sealant for insulating glass
Kafuter polysulphide sealant for insulating glass Characteristics:
*One-part, fast cure, polyurethane sealant
* Fast cure, easy to inject, no solvents, no flowing on elevation coating
* Low-temp tolerance, oil and water proof, salt-fog resistance, and anti-aging, crack, and fatigue.
* an environment-friendly product without produce any poison and pollution.
* Have excellent compatibility with glass, metal, wood, plastics, and other multi-substrates.
* The cured surfaces can be grinded, sprayed, and coated.
Weld, joint, and seal in cars, railways, retainers, freezers, ships, pipes and air trunks, or use as building materials sealing for water or dust proof, or car’s maintenance.
Multi-Purpose Polyurethane Sealant
Initial Cure Time(25°C,min)
Working Temperature Range(°C)
1. Use cotton yarn with acetone ethanol or other organic solvents to clean off the rust dust,water,oil,etc.
2. Remove the cover and pierce the inner seal, and then cut the nozzle in triangle shape to make sure the glue squeeze out with the same shape, using glue gun put the glue on the surfaces.
3. Best used in temperature of 5°C-35°C and humidity 35%-65%RH, keep the working condition completely ventilated
4. use the alcohol to clean the uncoated surfaces, after injecting,please tighten-seal the remained glue in a dry and cool place.
(1)Keep away from children
(2)Avoid contacting with skin and eyes; if contact, please flush with water, or else become seriously, go to hospital