LAUNCH CRP429 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with All System Diagnoses and Service Functions
Professional in ALL Systems' Diagnoses
1. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
2. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
3. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
Helpful in Special Functions
Oil Reset Service If you got an oil lamp on the dashboard, you can finish oil change and use the scan tool to reset the vehicle service mileage for the engine oil life system;
EPB Service EPB calibration is to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively, which should be performed after real work has been completed on the EPB or vehicle braking system;
SAS Service SAS reset is used to clear the stored memories of replaced steering angle sensor when the replacement or the calibration of steering angle sensor is completed;
ABS Bleeding When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
BMS Service After finishing Battery change, you can use this scanner to clear the fault memory of original battery and perform the battery matching;
DPF Regeneration This function is mainly used for diesel to efficiently purify 70%-90% particles in the exhaust by reset the temperature to a certain value;
IMMO Service If you lost your key, this diagnostic tool can add new keys and delete the keys via reading vehicle information to match the password of anti theft.;
Injector Coding make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced.
OBD2 Basic Functions
1. Read Codes - read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes;
2. Clear Codes - clear detected trouble codes and turn off the MIL/Check Engine Light;
3. Live Data - view graphically real-time parameters of vehicle's computer modules;
4. Freeze Frame - view the vehicle's operating parameters when a DTC is detected;
5. I/M Readiness Status - have a vehicle inspected before the State Emissions Test;
6. O2 Sensor Test - check the oxygen sensors for fuel efficiency and emissions;
7. On-board Monitor Test - determine if each monitor is OK by comparing values;
8. Component Test - initiate a leak test for EVAP system to test components or modules;
9. Vehicle Information - retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs.
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese.
Warranty and Update:
12-month warranty for any quality problems
Update automatic system and software with real-time message on internet
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Cortex-A5 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 5 inch IPS touch screen
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0/USB 2.0/Wi-Fi
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Power and Battery: 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via DC 5 V/OBD2 16-pin 12V/Android Micro UBS power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/ 1.5 A
Working temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122 F°)
Dimensions (W * H * D): 248.7mmx93.5mmx36mm
Net Weight: 530 g (1.17 lb.)
Good Service For You
We focus on development and international sale of automotive diagnostic scanner, auto diagnostic tools, ecu programming tools, car code reader, tpms diagnostic tool.
Our main products coverage:
Launch X431V+, Pro mini, CRP Touch Pro, Creader VII plus, CRP129, CRP429, CR9081 etc.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P(upgraded from Maxisys Pro 908P), MP808, MS906,
DS808, MK808, MK808TS, MP808TS, MX sensor, TS601 etc.
Autel IM608 key programming tools.
Topdon artipad1, artiHD, artimini etc.(we're the manufacturer)